- 1- 8oz package of fresh mushrooms
- 1- Green Bell Pepper
- 1- Pack (10) piece Provolone Cheese
- Salt, Pepper, Onion and Garlic Powder
- 1 -8 pack of hamburger buns
- Pre-heat a large skillet on medium heat
Brown the ground beef until cooked thoroughly adding salt, pepper, onion, and garlic powder to taste. Don’t worry, you can’t overdo it with the garlic and onion powder (author’s opinion)
Remove beef from pan, drain and set aside, and add sliced bell pepper and the mushrooms. Sauté’ until cooked.
Add the beef back to the pan.
Add 10 pieces of Provolone cheese
Cover and cook on medium for 3-5 minutes until cheese is thoroughly melted. Mix all together and remove from heat.
Serve on a toasted bun
Low Carb Option- Use for a salad topping