how to shop
1. Shop our Market 2. Place your order online 3. Get 100% Grass Fed Pasture Raised & Finished Beef SHIPPED direct to your door.
Local pickup is offered for select dates and times. Pickup availability will be displayed at checkout.
Customers can checkout Securely through Paypal. A Paypal account is not required for checkout.
Checkout is also available through Stripe accepting Visa, Mastercard Discover and American Express.
We offer residential ground shipping. Shipping is limited for perishable products (beef and other variety boxes) to locations within the carrier 1-3 day zone. You can enter your zip in the cart page to confirm that your location qualifies for shipping.
Meat is shipped frozen and packaged in dry ice or cold packs. Orders should arrive 1-3 business days from the ship date. Orders from NC and surrounding states should arrive 1-2 business days of ship date. **Shipping is limited to areas located within a 2 day shipping zone from the farm during certain times of the year.
*Orders are shipped weekly with a Friday order deadline. Orders to NC and surrounding states typically ship on Tuesday. This to ensure the beef does not sit over the weekend and arrives to you fresh.
*Holiday shipping schedules and destination may affect the shipment date.
bulk orders & custom beef
We offer custom cut and standard cut whole and half beef seasonally and start taking deposits in late Summer. We can arrange for your beef to be picked up at the processor or our farm depending on your location. Please send us a message if you are interested in a custom cut beef.
Standard Cut Whole Beef and Bulk Packages
We offer standard cut half and whole beef when available. Half and whole beef can be picked up at our farm. More info about standard cut beef is available on the individual product page. Purchasing a beef is an important decision. Contact us with questions and we will be happy to assist you.
Smaller bulk packages are also offered with a shipping option. More info about each package and it’s availability can be found on our Market page.
Why a bundle?
We offer a variety of products in the form of bundles. It’s important for us to use the beef from nose to tail. Each cut has it’s own nutritional value that should not got to waste.
When you see individual cuts from the grocery store or a butcher shop, most likely these cuts come from boxed beef. This is beef from multiple farms and multiple locations across the country that has been processed and cut into primal portions of a beef and sold separately. Purchasing boxed beef allows stores to offer mass quantity of limited cuts such as steaks.
We take your beef from birth to harvest on our farm. This ensures full traceability of the production of your beef. When we process a beef, we get the whole animal. Each beef has a limited number of steaks, roasts, marinade cuts, and ground beef. We bundle these cuts into packages as a small breakdown of a whole beef. Excess cuts are included in the product add-ons and can be added to your box.
We have found that most of our customers eat an average of 6-10 lbs of beef per month. Our samplers are approximately 8-9lbs and includes steaks, roast, marinade cuts and ground beef. Sampler boxes are the perfect size for limited freezer space.
Bones & Organ Meats
We offer bones and organ meats and they can be added to your box from the add-ons section.
Beef is dry aged for approximately 14 days. The dry aging process allows enzymes to break down muscle tissue while the meat is slowly dehydrating. This process yields a more tender and flavorful beef than the typical wet aged beef which is most commonly found in the grocery store. Cuts are flash frozen, and vacuum sealed and when stored propely the beef will stay fresh in your freezer for up to two years.
Shipped orders are packed using dry ice or cold packs and insulated to keep beef at safe temperatures.
- Ribeye individually wrapped
- NY Strips individually wrapped
- Sirloin individually wrapped
- Fillet Mignon individually wrapped
- Roast (Chuck, Shoulder, Sirloin Tip, London Broil) 2-3 lbs individually wrapped
- Short Ribs packaged in 1.3-1.5 lb packs
- Ground Beef packaged in 1 lb packs
**See individual product details for more info on cut size included.
For additional info see our Frequently Asked Questions
Cut Names and Lables
- Ribeye Steak- Labeled Beef Ribeye Steak Boneless
- Sirloin Steak Boneless- Labeled Beef Loin Sirloin Boneless
- NY Strip Steak- Labeled Beef Loin Strip Steak
- Filet- Labeled Beef Tenderloin Steak-
- Sirloin Tip Roast- Labeled Beef Round Sirloin Tip Roast
- London Broil- Labeled Beef Round London Broil
- Eye of Round Steak/Roast- Labeled Beef Round Eye Steak/Roast
- Boneless Chuck Roast- Labeled Beef Chuck Roast Boneless
- Shoulder Arm Roast- Labeled Beef Shoulder Pot Roast
- Flat Iron Steak- Labeled Beef Top Blade- Flat Iron
- Stir Fry- Labeled Beef For Stir Fry
- Cubed Steak- Labeled Beef Cubed Steak
- Stew Beef- Labeled Beef For Stew Meat Boneless
- Ground Beef- Labeled Beef Ground