how to shop
1. Shop our Market 2. Place your order online 3. Get 100% Grass Fed Pasture Finished Beef SHIPPED direct to your door.
1. Shop our Market 2. Place your order online 3. Choose barn pickup and a pickup time. Orders will be available during the pickup time.
Customers have the option to conveniently check out using their paypal account.
Customers also have the option to check out with a Visa credit card or Mastercard.
Online orders can be picked up at the farm. When placing your order choose Barn Pickup and schedule your pickup time. Once your order has been approved, you will receive an email confirming your order approval and pickup instructions. We do not have a retail store. Available pickup times may vary from week to week.
We offer residential ground shipping via Fed Ex Home Delivery on all orders. Beef is shipped frozen and packaged in dry ice or cold packs. Orders should arrive 2-5 business days in the continental US. Orders from NC and surrounding states should arrive 1-2 business days of ship date. **Shipping is limited to areas located within a 2 day shipping zone from the farm during certian times of the year.
*Orders are shipped out Monday-Wednesday following the order approval. This to ensure the beef does not sit over the weekend and arrives to you fresh.
*Holiday shipping schedules and destination may affect the shipment date
Our Beef is 100% Grass Fed and Pasture Finished. We use No Antibiotics and No Added Growth Hormones.
Beef is dry aged for approximately 10-14 days. The dry aging process allows enzymes to break down muscle tissue while the meat is slowly dehydrating. This process yields a more tender and flavorful beef than the typical wet aged beef which is most commonly found in the grocery store. Cuts are flash frozen, and vacuum sealed keeping beef fresh in the freezer for up to a year.
Shipped orders are packed using dry ice or cold packs. Box liners are made up of a fully recyclable material manufactured from recycled water bottles.
- Ribeye *11-12 oz , 1 inch thick, individually wrapped
- NY Strips, *8-9 oz, 1 inch thick, individually wrapped
- Sirloin *1 lbs. 1 inch thick, individually wrapped
- Fillet Mignon *4-5 oz , 1.5 inches thick, individually wrapped
- Roast s * 2-3 lbs. individually wrapped
- Pot Roast (Rump Roast, Eye of Round Roast, Top Round Roast, Bottom Round Roast)
- Short Ribs *1.5 -2 lb. Packs
- Ground Beef and Red Label Ground Beef packaged in 1 lb. packs
- Ground Beef is approximately 85 % lean.
- Red Label Ground Beef is approximately 90 % lean and includes all of the steak and roast cuts.
*Average weight of our cuts. Individual weight may vary
For additional info see our Frequently Asked Questions