how to shop
1. Shop our Market 2. Place your order online 3. Get 100% Grass Fed Pasture Raised & Finished Beef SHIPPED direct to your door.
Local pickup is offered for select dates and times. Pickup availability will be displayed at checkout.
Customers can checkout Securly through Paypal. A Paypal account is not required for checkout.
Checkout is also available through Stripe accepting Visa, Mastercard Discover and American Express.
We offer residential ground shipping via Fed Ex Home Delivery. Beef is shipped frozen and packaged in dry ice or cold packs. Orders should arrive 2-3 business days in the continental US. Orders from NC and surrounding states should arrive 1-2 business days of ship date. **Shipping is limited to areas located within a 2 day shipping zone from the farm during certian times of the year.
*Orders are shipped out on Tuesday with a Friday deadline. This to ensure the beef does not sit over the weekend and arrives to you fresh.
*Holiday shipping schedules and destination may affect the shipment date
bulk orders & custom beef
We offer custom cut whole and half beef seasonally and start taking deposits in late Summer. We can arrange for custom beef to be picked up at the processor or our farm depeding on your location. Click here for more details on custom beef.
Beef is dry aged for approximately 14 days. The dry aging process allows enzymes to break down muscle tissue while the meat is slowly dehydrating. This process yields a more tender and flavorful beef than the typical wet aged beef which is most commonly found in the grocery store. Cuts are flash frozen, and vacuum sealed keeping beef fresh in the freezer for up to a year.
Shipped orders are packed using dry ice or cold packs and insulated to keep beef at safe temperatures.
- Ribeye individually wrapped
- NY Strips individually wrapped
- Sirloin individually wrapped
- Fillet Mignon individually wrapped
- Roast 2-3 lbs. individually wrapped
- Pot Roast (Rump Roast, Eye of Round Roast, Top Round Roast, Bottom Round Roast)
- Short Ribs packaged in 1-1.5 lb packs
- Ground Beef packaged in 1 lb. packs
**See individual product details for more info on cut size included.
For additional info see our Frequently Asked Questions