With the uncertainty of our nation’s food supply chain brought to light, you can have the peace of mind knowing you’ve taken the steps to make sure your family is covered. When you choose a custom cut beef, you get the whole beef and you get to choose how you would like it processed and packaged.
Custom beef supply is limited and only processed seasonally. We are processing now. Contact us for more info and to reserve your custom cut beef.
Yes , I'm interested in more info on custom cut beef.
- 1,200 plus meals of 100% Grass-Fed Beef.
- Less than $4 per meal of nutritious protein.
- Each serving is packed with 36 grams of protein, and full of Omega 3s for aid in fighting inflammatory disease!
Why is our Beef Better?
The Running T Difference
- Our animals are born, raised, and grazed on our farm eliminating any question about how your beef is raised.
- This is huge!! Our pastures are chemical-free! No herbicides, pesticides, or chemical fertilizers are applied to our pastures producing quality beef you can trust with your family’s health and well-being.
- Your beef is 100% Grass-Fed, Pasture Raised, and Finished, on live growing GRASS.
- Your beef has NEVER EVER had Antibiotics or Added Growth Hormones.
- Your Beef is Dry Aged for superior flavor and tenderness and flash-frozen and vacuum-sealed to preserve freshness and flavor
- Your beef is hand-cut by an Expert Butcher in a USDA Inspected (for safety and cleanliness) Facility.
- Our cows are humanely treated and they Live Full Happy Lives on Open Pastures.
- We practice Regenerative grazing moving the animals daily to fresh Grass. This keeps the animals healthy, re-builds the soil, and produces a delicious, nutritious beef for YOU.
Your delicious 100% grass-fed beef comes packed with all the health, soil, and environmental benefits that go along with our regenerative production practices. We acknowledge that not everyone puts as high a value on healthy soil, healthy animals, and healthy people as we and our customers do. That’s why we place additional emphasis on superior quality and flavor.
We find that our customers are extremely satisfied with the exceptional flavor and tenderness of our grass-fed beef and we are confident that you will too. If after you’ve tasted our mouthwatering 100% grass-fed beef, you are not completely satisfied, simply let us know with 365 days from purchase date and we’ll refund you in full and we can part as friends. This is our unconditional money back Guarantee.
How is your beef different from other grass fed beef?
We only finish our animals seasonally on pasture, and on live growing forage, choosing only to use animals that were born, raised, and grazed right here on our farm.
Animals are Never sourced and comingled with animals from multiple states, farms, and farmers.
This ensures the best beef for you and your family knowing you do not have to worry about how or where your beef was raised, fed, or treated as they have been in our care from day one.
We will not sacrifice the quality and assurance of production practices for convenience. Our animals graze and finish the way nature intended; on GRASS!
In addition to our Regenerative production practices, we place an emphasis on our finishing process to promote marbling, tenderness, and flavor. We want our grass-fed beef to be the best-tasting grass-fed beef you’ve ever had
What are the benefits of dry-aged beef?
How is the beef packaged for shipping?
How much freezer space do I need?
Rule of thumb, one cubic foot of freezer space for 35-40 pounds of packaged meat. A whole beef should fit in a 14 cubic foot freezer.
How long will the beef stay fresh?
Can thawed beef be refrozen?
What are the health benefits of Regeneratively Raised Grass Fed Beef?
Increased intake of Omega 3 reduces inflammation and aids in the prevention of inflammatory diseases. Grass-fed beef has the recommended Omega 6 to Omega 3 essential fatty acid ratio to aid in disease prevention.
Grass-fed beef is higher in cancer-fighting antioxidants, vitamin A and E than grain-fed beef.
Grass-fed beef has a cholesterol level lower than, turkey, pork, and chicken and can therefore be used interchangeably with white meats to reduce cholesterol levels.