$228.99 – $299.99
Order today to guarantee that you’ll have
- A continuous supply of nutritious regeneratively raised 100% grass-fed beef free of antibiotics and added growth hormones and the peace of mind knowing you are feeding your family a nutritious protein source and healing the environment at the same time.
Half Beef Variety Box
Get a half beef without the huge chest freezer!
This monthly box includes a breakdown of the cuts from a standard cut half beef over 12 months. That’s 14-15 lbs of nutritious 100% grass-fed beef! We break it down so you get a good mix in each box. It’s the perfect option for smaller freezers. Pork and chicken choice available.
Choose beef, pork & chicken combo for a mix of 100% grass-fed beef, pastured pork chops, breakfast sausage & more PLUS chicken in each box.
Option 1- Beef Only:
14-15lbs of 100% grass-fed beef
- Ground beef
- Variety mix of roast, slow cooker /marinate cuts, beef patties/ chopped steak, specialty cuts
46 meals of 100% grass-fed beef! An average of 2+ meals per week for a family of 4
What's in a half beef?
Approximately- 37 Steaks, 11-12 Roasts, 8-10 lbs Short Ribs, 15lbs Marinade Cuts, 9-10lbs of Specialty Cuts, 75lbs ground beef and patties.
** Beef Cut descriptions
- Steaks: Ribeye, NY Strip, Sirloin, tenderloin
- Roast: Chuck, Shoulder, Sirloin Tip, London Broil roast 2-3lbs
- Slow Cooker/ Marinate Cuts: Stew beef, Cubed Steak, Stir Fry/Fajita Strips
- Ground beef patties: 4 oz, 5oz, 7oz thick burgers / chopped steak
- Ground Beef (approx 80% lean) individually packaged in 1lb packs
- Specialty Cut Short ribs, flat iron, flank, hanger, skirt, eye of round steak, osso buco and more.... specialty cuts will vary.
All cuts are Dry-Aged, Flash Frozen & Vacuum Sealed to Preserve Freshness and Flavor * meals calculated using 4-6oz servings
** Nose-to-tail option- After adding your subscription to the cart, Click Here to choose the nutritious bone and liver add-ons when placing your order!
Option 2: Beef Plus Pork:
14-15lbs of 100% grass-fed beef Plus 4lbs of Pork
Adds approximately 4lbs of the following to your beef box
- Pork Breakfast Sausage Mild approx 2lbs (packaged individually in 1lb packs)
- Pork Chops 1-2lbs (bone-in and packaged 2-3 per pack)
- Pork Specialty Cut (when available * if not available we will send chops)
Option 3: Beef Plus Pork & Chicken:
14-15lbs of 100% grass-fed beef Plus 3-4lbs Pork Plus a Whole Chicken
- Chicken is spatchcocked and vacuum sealed.
- 50 Meals of 100% Grass-Fed Beef each month.
- Approximately $5 per meal of nutritious protein.
- Each serving is packed with 36 grams of protein, three times the immune-supporting CLA, and full of Omega 3s for aid in fighting inflammatory disease!
Sign up Opening Soon!!
How It Works
Placing your order now guarantees you a monthly box starting November 1.
- Choose Your Box and Checkout. Account is required to checkout for subscriptions products. You will be prompted to login or create an account at checkout.
- Your first month’s payment is due at checkout. Subscription starts November 1, 2022, and your first box ships or will be available for pickup on November 8th.
- First renewal is December 1, 2022.
- Future renewals process monthly on the 1st of each month and will ship or be available for pickup on our regular shipping schedule with Friday being the cut off for the next week’s shipments . For example, if your renewal processes on a Friday, your box will ship the following week. If your renewal processes on a Saturday, your box will ship a week later (9-10 days). You should receive a shipping or pickup schedule update within 1 business day of your order renewal.
- You can pause your renewal or cancel at any time. This can be done by logging into your account and selecting the “my subscriptions” tab.
*Subscription Opt-in is offered annually. Membership can be placed on hold up to 3 times (or 3 consecutive months) in a 12-month period. Holds exceeding these limits are subject to cancellation.
* Box includes all the cuts of a half beef package if subscribed for 12 months. See product details for contents.
First Box Ships November 8th!
"This beef is excellent, already placed a second order. I can't wait to try the brisket and the short ribs!"
"No arthritic pain after I eat this meat!"
"They have the best beef I have ever had"
"We no longer buy from the store. We only want to buy from ya'll."
"Had a NY strip for lunch yesterday. So tender and good!"
"Love the grass-fed beef. I bought it for the first time last week and loved it! Makes the best meatloaf"
"Always tender and delicious. I recommend Running T beef."
"Had the short ribs today. My Favorite!"
"Just did a crockpot meal with my roast from Running T Farms. It was absolutely the best roast ever!!!! This was my first order but will not be my last!!!"
"I bought 1/4 of beef. It is the first I have ever had that was finished on pasture. It is very tender and is delicious meat."
"Fantastic product and great people! We bought a sampler package online. All of the cuts were great. The steaks were some of the best I have ever had! I also appreciated the peace of mind I got knowing that the animals are always treated humanely and that they are always grass-fed & pasture finished. I would definitely recommend that you give Running T Farms a try! "
"Had steak and eggs with your fillet. 2 over-easy eggs. Pan-seared the steak with a little salt and pepper in a cast iron pan and basted with butter. Nice crust, rare, no oven needed. Insanely good steak. Best I’ve had for a long time."
Your delicious 100% grass-fed beef comes packed with all the health, soil, and environmental benefits that go along with our regenerative production practices. We acknowledge that not everyone puts as high a value on healthy soil, healthy animals, and healthy people as we and our customers do. That’s why we place additional emphasis on superior quality and flavor.
We find that our customers are extremely satisfied with the exceptional flavor and tenderness of our grass-fed beef and we are confident that you will too. If after you’ve tasted our mouthwatering 100% grass-fed beef, you are not completely satisfied, simply let us know within 365 days from purchase date and we’ll refund you in full and we can part as friends. This is our unconditional money back Guarantee.
SHIPPING AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
Payments are processed securely through PayPal checkout and Stripe. We accept most major credit cards and PayPal credit.
Orders will ship weekly on Tuesday to ensure beef arrives at your door fresh. After your order is approved, you will receive an email confirming the order approval. A separate email will be sent to notify you that your order has shipped and it will include shipping and tracking details. *Holidays may affect the shipping schedule.
Your beef is shipped using Fed Ex Home Delivery and should arrive at your door in 1-2 business days from the ship date.
Why is our Beef Better?
The Running T Difference
- Our animals are born, raised, and grazed on our farm eliminating any question about how your beef is raised.
- This is huge!! Our pastures are chemical-free! No herbicides, pesticides, or chemical fertilizers are applied to our pastures producing quality beef you can trust with your family’s health and well-being.
- Your beef is 100% Grass-Fed, Pasture Raised, and Finished, on live growing GRASS.
- Your beef has NEVER EVER had Antibiotics or Added Growth Hormones.
- Your Beef is Dry Aged for superior flavor and tenderness and flash-frozen and vacuum-sealed to preserve freshness and flavor
- Your beef is hand-cut by an Expert Butcher in a USDA Inspected (for safety and cleanliness) Facility.
- Our cows are humanely treated and they Live Full Happy Lives on Open Pastures.
- We practice Regenerative grazing moving the animals daily to fresh Grass. This keeps the animals healthy, re-builds the soil, and produces a delicious, nutritious beef for YOU.
When will my box ship?
First box ships Novemebr 8, 2022. You will receive an email notification with tracking info once your box ships.
How will I be billed?
Your card will be billed monthly or every other month depending on the subscription option. Subscriptions renew on the same day each month. Subscription orders and renewals that process on Friday by midnight should ship the following Tuesday.
What if I want to change my subscription?
Subscriptions can be managed in the “manage my subscription” section of your account. There you should be able to pause or cancel your subscription and manage payment information.
What if I am out of town when I should receive my beef?
We know full well that life can be unpredictable at times. If you will be unable to receive your box on the designated delivery date, your subscription can be placed on hold by simply logging into your account and using the “manage my subscription option”. We can also work with you if something comes up at the last minute. Just let us know before the scheduled shipping date by contacting us at [email protected] or 704-746-3276. We will arrange to hold your box and ship it the following week.
How is the beef packaged for shipping?
What are the benefits of dry-aged beef?
How is your beef different from other grass fed beef?
Animals are Never sourced and comingled with animals from multiple states, farms, and farmers.
This ensures the best beef for you and your family, and peace of mind knowing you do not have to worry about how or where your beef was raised, fed, or treated as they have been in our care from day one.
We will not sacrifice the quality and assurance of production practices for convenience. Our animals graze and finish the way nature intended; on GRASS!
In addition to our Regenerative production practices, we place an emphasis on our finishing process to promote marbling, tenderness, and flavor. We want our grass-fed beef to be the best-tasting grass-fed beef you’ve ever had
How much freezer space do I need?
Rule of thumb, one cubic foot of freezer space for 35-40 pounds of packaged meat.
How long will the beef stay fresh?
Can thawed beef be refrozen?
What are the health benefits of Regeneratively Raised Grass Fed Beef?
Increased intake of Omega 3 reduces inflammation and aids in the prevention of inflammatory diseases. Grass-fed beef has the recommended Omega 6 to Omega 3 essential fatty acid ratio to aid in disease prevention.
Grass-fed beef is higher in cancer-fighting antioxidants, vitamin A and E than grain-fed beef.
Grass-fed beef has a cholesterol level lower than, turkey, pork, and chicken and can therefore be used interchangeably with white meats to reduce cholesterol levels.