Choose Beef + Pork + Chicken option for a delicious mix of 100% grass-fed beef, pastured pork and pasture raised chicken in every box!
The Beef Buddy (ave 4-5lbs/month)
Sign-up Period Closes October 14, 2022!
At 7-9 lbs of beef per box every other month, this box averages 4-5 lbs per month. Your box works out to a breakdown of a large eighth beef over a 12 month period. It’s the perfect option for limited freezer space.
Option 1: Beef Only:
7-9lbs of 100% grass-fed beef - Every other month
- Ground beef
- Variety mix from the following: roast, slow cooker /marinate cuts, farm choice cuts, short ribs, etc
25 meals of 100% grass-fed beef in each box!
What's in a eighth beef?
Approximately 10 Premium Steaks, 4 Roasts , 3-4 lbs Short Ribs, 3-4lbs Marinade cuts, 28lbs Ground Beef/ Patties. Each box will include 4-5lbs of ground beef product and the balance to be made up from the other cuts over the course of the subsctiption.
- Steaks: Ribeye, NY Strip, Sirloin, Tenderloin (includes center cut and tails)
- Roast: Chuck, Shoulder, Sirloin Tip, London Broil roast 2-3lbs
- Slow Cooker/ Marinate Cuts: Stew beef, Cubed Steak, Stir Fry/Fajita Strips
- Ground Beef (approx 80% lean) individually packaged in 1lb packs + patties
- Specialty Cut Short ribs, eye of round steak, and more.... specialty cuts are sent when available and may vary.
All cuts are Dry-Aged, Flash Frozen & Vacuum Sealed to Preserve Freshness and Flavor *meals calcualted using 4-6oz servings
Option 2: Beef Plus Pork
7-9lbs of 100% grass-fed beef PLUS Pork
Add approximately 2lbs of pork from the following to your box
- Pork Breakfast Sausage (Mild) 1lb
- Pork Chops 1lb
Option 3: Beef Plus Pork & Chicken
7-9lbs of 100% grass-fed beef PLUS Pork PLUS a pasture raised whole chicken
- Chicken is spatchcocked and vacuum sealed.
*Chicken cannot ship outside of NC
How It Works
Placing your order now guarantees you a monthly box starting November 1.
- Choose Your Box and Checkout. Account is required to checkout for subscriptions products. You will be prompted to login or create an account at checkout.
- Your first month’s payment is due at checkout. Subscription starts November 1, 2022, and your first box ships or will be available for pickup on November 8th.
- Future renewals process on the 1st of the month and will ship or be available for pickup on our regular shipping schedule with Friday being the cut off for the next week’s shipments . For example, if your renewal processes on a Friday, your box will ship the following week. If your renewal processes on a Saturday, your box will ship a week later (9-10 days). You should receive a shipping or pickup schedule update within 1 business day of your order renewal.
- You can pause your renewal or cancel at any time. This can be done by logging into your account and selecting the “my subscriptions” tab.
*Subscription Opt-in period is offered annually in the Fall. Membership can be placed on hold up to 3 times (or 3 consecutive months) in a 12-month period. Holds exceeding these limits are subject to cancellation.
* Box includes all cuts of an eighth beef package if subscribed for 12 months. See product details for contents.
From: $144.99 every 2 months
First Box Ships November 8th!
"This beef is excellent, already placed a second order. I can't wait to try the brisket and the short ribs!"
"No arthritic pain after I eat this meat!"
"They have the best beef I have ever had"
"We no longer buy from the store. We only want to buy from ya'll."
"Had a NY strip for lunch yesterday. So tender and good!"
"Love the grass-fed beef. I bought it for the first time last week and loved it! Makes the best meatloaf"
"Always tender and delicious. I recommend Running T beef."
"Had the short ribs today. My Favorite!"
"Just did a crockpot meal with my roast from Running T Farms. It was absolutely the best roast ever!!!! This was my first order but will not be my last!!!"
"I bought 1/4 of beef. It is the first I have ever had that was finished on pasture. It is very tender and is delicious meat."
"Fantastic product and great people! We bought a sampler package online. All of the cuts were great. The steaks were some of the best I have ever had! I also appreciated the peace of mind I got knowing that the animals are always treated humanely and that they are always grass-fed & pasture finished. I would definitely recommend that you give Running T Farms a try! "
"Had steak and eggs with your fillet. 2 over-easy eggs. Pan-seared the steak with a little salt and pepper in a cast iron pan and basted with butter. Nice crust, rare, no oven needed. Insanely good steak. Best I’ve had for a long time."
Your delicious 100% grass-fed beef comes packed with all the health, soil, and environmental benefits that go along with our regenerative production practices. We acknowledge that not everyone puts as high a value on healthy soil, healthy animals, and healthy people as we and our customers do. That’s why we place additional emphasis on superior quality and flavor.
We find that our customers are extremely satisfied with the exceptional flavor and tenderness of our grass-fed beef and we are confident that you will too. If after you’ve tasted our mouthwatering 100% grass-fed beef, you are not completely satisfied, simply let us know within 365 days from purchase date and we’ll refund you in full and we can part as friends. This is our unconditional money back Guarantee.
SHIPPING AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
Payments are processed securely through PayPal checkout and Stripe. We accept most major credit cards and PayPal credit.
Orders will ship weekly on Tuesday to ensure beef arrives at your door fresh. After your order is approved, you will receive an email confirming the order approval. A separate email will be sent to notify you that your order has shipped and it will include shipping and tracking details. *Holidays may affect the shipping schedule.
Your beef is shipped using Fed Ex Home Delivery and should arrive at your door in 1-2 business days from the ship date.
Why is our Beef Better?
The Running T Difference
- Our animals are born, raised, and grazed on our farm eliminating any question about how your beef is raised.
- This is huge!! Our pastures are chemical-free! No herbicides, pesticides, or chemical fertilizers are applied to our pastures producing quality beef you can trust with your family’s health and well-being.
- Your beef is 100% Grass-Fed, Pasture Raised, and Finished, on live growing GRASS.
- Your beef has NEVER EVER had Antibiotics or Added Growth Hormones.
- Your Beef is Dry Aged for superior flavor and tenderness and flash-frozen and vacuum-sealed to preserve freshness and flavor
- Your beef is hand-cut by an Expert Butcher in a USDA Inspected (for safety and cleanliness) Facility.
- Our cows are humanely treated and they Live Full Happy Lives on Open Pastures.
- We practice Regenerative grazing moving the animals daily to fresh Grass. This keeps the animals healthy, re-builds the soil, and produces a delicious, nutritious beef for YOU.
When will my box ship?
Your box will ship either monthly or every other month depending on your chosen subscription. You will receive an email notification with tracking information each time your box is picked up from our farm.
How will I be billed?
Your card will be billed monthly or every other month depending on your subscription choice. Subscriptions renew on the same day each month. Subscription orders and renewals that process on Friday by midnight should ship the following Tuesday.
What if I want to change my subscription?
Subscriptions can be managed in the “manage my subscription” section of your account. There you should be able to upgrade or downgrade, manage billing and payment info and place your subscription on hold.
What if I am out of town when I should receive my beef?
We know full well that life can be unpredictable at times. If you will be unable to receive your box on the designated delivery date, your subscription can be placed on hold by simply logging into your account and using the “manage my subscription option”. We can also work with you if something comes up at the last minute. Just let us know before the scheduled shipping date by contacting us at [email protected] or 704-746-3276. We will arrange to hold your box and ship it the following week.
How is the beef packaged for shipping?
What are the benefits of dry-aged beef?
How is your beef different from other grass fed beef?
Animals are Never sourced and comingled with animals from multiple states, farms, and farmers.
This ensures the best beef for you and your family, and peace of mind knowing you do not have to worry about how or where your beef was raised, fed, or treated as they have been in our care from day one.
We will not sacrifice the quality and assurance of production practices for convenience. Our animals graze and finish the way nature intended; on GRASS!
In addition to our Regenerative production practices, we place an emphasis on our finishing process to promote marbling, tenderness, and flavor. We want our grass-fed beef to be the best-tasting grass-fed beef you’ve ever had
How much freezer space do I need?
How long will the beef stay fresh?
Can thawed beef be refrozen?
What are the health benefits of Regeneratively Raised Grass Fed Beef?
Increased intake of Omega 3 reduces inflammation and aids in the prevention of inflammatory diseases. Grass-fed beef has the recommended Omega 6 to Omega 3 essential fatty acid ratio to aid in disease prevention.
Grass-fed beef is higher in cancer-fighting antioxidants, vitamin A and E than grain-fed beef.
Grass-fed beef has a cholesterol level lower than, turkey, pork, and chicken and can therefore be used interchangeably with white meats to reduce cholesterol levels.