Chicken Whole 4-4.5lb
Looking for some flavor in your chicken? You’re at the right place!
Our Chicken is produced from a slow-growing meat breed. Their tendency to forage yields considerably more leg and thigh than a conventional meat breed and you still have plenty of breast meat to go around.. Packed full of flavor from outdoor living, this chicken is also flexible when it comes to cooking temperature. They can withstand both low and high heat with good results. Great for roasting, baking, grilling, smoking, and frying.
- Whole Chicken-
- spatchcock (butterflied)
FREE Shippng for Orders over $199!
**Chicken cannot be shipped outside of North Carolina
- Slow-growth meat breed
- Raised on pasture
- Moved daily to fresh ground
- Supplemented with Certified Organic Soy-Free Feed
Whole Chicken -Spatchcock
- Backboned removed and frozen flat
- Butterflied for easy storage and even cooking.
- Stacks in the freezer! At approximately 11x14x2.5 inches per chicken, storing multiple birds is simple!
- Great for roasting, grilling & frying! Just add your seasoning! * Backbone included for healthy broth
Whole Chicken- Traditional
- Whole Chicken, frozen
What cuts can I get from a whole chicken?
Cuts Per Chicken
- 2 breasts
- 2 breast tenderloins
- 2 wings (wings and drummets)
- 2 thighs
- 2 legs
- 1 Backbone & neck (makes great stock!)
Click here to see how we roast a spatchcocked chicken!
Out of stock